More Advanced Fighter Jets Sent to the Middle East The United States military has increased its presence in the Middle East ...
Officials said the new round of strikes in Yemen may last for weeks and that they are now less worried about casualties.
The U.S. military has deployed more of its most advanced fighter jets to the Middle East as it continues to strike Yemen’s ...
Trump said Monday that "many" Houthi fighters and leaders have been "decimated by the relentless strikes" of the U.S. military, which continued precision strikes against Houthi targets in Yemen, ...
The U.S. launched what analysts are describing as one of the largest bombing missions in Yemen in years. The strikes targeted ...
The U.S. military‘s airstrikes against the Houthis are occurring at a faster ... broader set of targets that we’ve been able to action in this case, and the other key difference is the ...
Secretary of State Marco Rubio stated that U.S. military actions would continue "until the Houthi rebels no longer have the capability to launch their attacks." ...
Suspected U.S. airstrikes have battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen, which the Houthis say killed at least six people.
In response, the US, Israel and other countries have intensified their military actions against the Houthis. The escalation of this "asymmetric conflict" has impacted the regional situation in the Red ...
President Donald Trump said on Monday that United States airstrikes against the Houthis have eliminated several leading ...
Earlier on Saturday, Trump announced on Truth Social: "Today, I have ordered the United States Military to launch decisive and powerful Military action against the Houthi terrorists in Yemen.
Secretary of State Marco Rubio said U.S. military action would continue “until the Houthi rebels no longer have the capability to launch their attacks.” He said over the past 18 months the ...