Last week, the White House said the National Security Council, the White House counsel office and President Trump adviser ...
As the president has made it very clear, Mike Waltz continues to be an important part of his national security team. And this ...
He has never sent classified material over his personal email account or any unsecured platform,” the spokesperson insisted.
But the US secretary of state says no messages, which included information about a military strike, threatened the lives of ...
Several White House National Security Council officials were fired on Thursday in the first major purge of Trump's second ...
The Trump administration sought to put the scandal over its use of the Signal messaging app behind it on Monday, calling it ...
The Trump administration says it’s moving on from Signalgate — and that embattled national security adviser Mike Waltz is ...
From reproductive rights to climate change to Big Tech, The Independent is on the ground when the story is developing. Whether it's investigating the financials of Elon Musk's pro-Trump PAC or ...
The acting inspector general for the Pentagon announced an investigation into Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s use of the ...
The White House said Monday it has concluded its review into how a journalist was added to a Signal message group chat, as ...
The White House’s strategy to deal with the fallout over a Signal app security breach is a familiar one: Blame the media.
When Donald Trump selected Mike Waltz to serve as national security adviser, the choice was widely seen as win-win: A combat ...